venerdì 20 agosto 2010

I like better Gamogna Trail



Trail of Gamogna never betrays my wishes.
Beyond the uphill effort lies a trail of our most beautiful Appennino to offer four hours of pure fun in a woodland, rocky ridges and exciting single tracks.
The company as it has always been of paramount importance, together with UZ was also the Regional Guru of the mountain bike also known as FullMonti.
The weather gave us a perfect day, while climbing the clouds and a cool wind had eased our suffering, after the fun single track through the thick forest we have stopover on the ancient Eremo Camaldolese of Gamogna to eat and drink, and then last climb of the day.
The first descent technique leaves no room for uncertainty, a pietraia Bonecrusher that puts a strain on your back and arms crushed by sudden jumps and towering rock outcrops.
The worst, at least for me, you spent! Now it's fun!
Up and down crazy Single track in to the pine forest, and sudden rocky jump to rip the terroso-radicioso track.........
I can follow the Guru! I think nice! Then again stony ground, I lose them too fast for me. A crossroads, where I go now! The whistle UZ comforted me, go right!
I go down quickly then up-up, then down-down again! I hear them, but where are they?
Here they are!
FullMonti looks at me, UZ asks me: "where the f--k you came down"
I reply: "from the left track"
He says, "we the right track! Straight on track!"
Ok I was wrong! But it is true that all roads lead to Rome ........
Last stretch through the streets of the town of Marradi! This is the end of the raid
The day ends with a watermelon (cocomerata) and Cajun beer, we have not been drinking but we brought home (UZ without beer for a month!!!! Credeghe), and greetings to the next!
Thank you my friends! Thanks Gamogna trail!


2 commenti:

p0lverefang0 ha detto...

wow..ho appena ringaziatoVi pure io per la bella girata su cosmicabc! Chi è Aleandro, ch Robberto? ;-)

bubudesign ha detto...

Direi che non si fanno distinzioni di sorta. Ogniuno è un po Aleiandro, un po Romerdo un po Fernendo!!!!!!
UUUU sono davanti al MAC e penso già al prossimo raid.........